New day new life new beginning
I got so excited when I chat with Hiro through social media, a mother with 2 cute little boys. She tempted me with picture of her simple and easy cooked for her boys. Next I just made it and modify a little bit. The Original recipe using oven to bake, I choose steam.
Here is the recipe:
1. Need 2 Potatoes medium size, original recipe using refrigerated shredded hash browns.
it’s 1:1 proportion, but I used more potatoes since i like it
2. 1 carrot big size
3. 1 onion medium size, original recipe using zucchini or beets
4. 1 Egg for each cup or bowl
5. Pinch of Salt & Pepper
1. Cutting board
3. Vegetable cutter
4. Big bowl to soak the potatoes & put other vegetable
5. Cups or small bowl to put the batter inside steamer
6. Steamer or steamed tools
1. Brush the skin of potatoes with small brush & water before peel it
2. Cut the potatoes into two side, soak the potatoes inside water on the bowl with pinch of salt while cutting the rest.
3. Cut the carrot and onion into two side also
4. Used vegetable cutter to slice it smaller size the potatoes, carrot and onion.
5. Mixed all the ingredient and put a pinch of salt and pepper
6. Boiled the water for the steamer
7. After mixing it, divided into cups or small bowl that can used for steamer or oven heat
8. Put the bowl inside steamer & cooked about 15-20 minute
Try the potatoes a little bit, when it soft can proceed to next step
9. Crack the egg to each cup or bowl, spread a little bit salt if you like
10. Cooked about 5 minute to make sure the egg is cooked or less time to get soft-boiled eggs
11. Spread mash cracker on top of the egg to get the crunchy on mouth
And walah….Your Steam Egg Basket is ready!
Sabbles woz 'ere
Poetry and Poems
#art #photography #fashion #detroit #world
Floating thoughts, A place where my beautifully weird thoughts floating around in my mind are posted.
Fiya says it like it is!
Conversations with Street People
The Great Affair Is To Keep Moving
Natalie. Writer. Photographer. Etc.
My goal with this blog is to offend everyone in the world at least once with my words… so no one has a reason to have a heightened sense of themselves. We are all ignorant, we are all found wanting, we are all bad people sometimes.
Everybody has a story, everybody has a scream. Here are pieces of mine.
music is life, music is breath, music is us
photography inspired by films
Pregnant and Dealing With Domestic Violence
Just another WordPress.com site